Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers out there reading this post,let me heartily wish you all a very HAPPY MOTHER's DAY

She held me in her stomach for 9 months, she watched her feet swell, she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick, she suffered many sleepless nights. She loved me despite what I've done to her, She struggled for me & She is an Angel, an Angel whose arms are always open when I need a hug, whose heart always understands when I need a friend,an angel whose eyes are stern when I need a lesson, whose strength and love guides me and give me wings that enables me to fly. I am most fortunate to call this angel my Mother.

Happy Mother's Day Amma :)


P.S. To all my friends out there,this is my mother..The living god in my life :)


2 comments:

  1. wow ... beautiful tribute, beautiful mother ...... congratulations to all the mothers that make life so beautiful and full of joy ... :-)

    ReplyDelete